How To Create Bellsouth Account?
1. Visit BellSouth email home page and click on “Setup a mail account”
2. Enter your name that will be shown to the recipients.
3. Click “Next” and then enter your email id.
4. Click “Next” and then select POP3 as incoming mail server.
5. Enter mail.bellsouth.net in incoming and outgoing server tab.
6. Enter a password to protect your email account.
7. Click on “next” to complete the process.
What are the advantages that we offer?
- 24/7 online chat and email support
- Global leaders in providing technical solution for almost a decade
- Customer satisfaction and lifelong services
- First call resolution to almost all of our customers
Here are the ways performing BellSouth email settings for Outlook:
- Open your device and click on the Outlook email icon.
- Go to the settings option directly and press add button to select another account button.
- Go to the search bar and select Bellsouth email account and enter the correct email address in the right field.
- Select the IMAP mail server and enter the email address and press add button.
- Follow the same process with the SMTP mail server and press add button and press the next button.
- Select the sync button and click the mail, contact, calendar button and wait for sometimes.
- Having completed the task you need to enter the password at the end of the process.